Welcome to Stanley Common Driving School
Stanley Common Driving School was established in 2001. Since then it has been successfully teaching learner drivers in Ilkeston and surrounding areas including Heanor, Kimberley, Eastwood, Langley Mill, West Hallam and the whole of Derby.
Why Learn With Stanley Common Driving School?
- A fully qualified experienced patient driving instructor.
- Registered and approved by the DVSA.
- A member of the Driving Instructors Association.
- With the extra prestigious qualification of Diploma in Driving Instruction.
- A modern training car.
- With dual controls.
- Help with your Theory Test.
- No car sharing so no one in the back seat to distract you.
- Collection and drop off from home, college, work or school within the local area.
- Mock tests to help deal with the pressure of your driving test.
- Competitive tuition rates.
- A high pass rate.
- A Derbyshire Trusted Trader
- A member of Derbyshire's Learn, Safe, Drive, Safe Partnership
64.29% of all practical tests taken with Stanley Common Driving School in the last 3 years (2013, 2014 and 2015) have resulted in passes. This compares with a national average of approximately 47%. Very few driving schools can claim such a high rate.
Now a qualified taxi driver trainer if you want to pass your DVSA taxi driver test phone for details and prices.